Worthy Brewing Prologue
Tuesday – July 15, 2014
Pro 1 Men and Pro 1-2 Women Prologue Info
On Race day you can follow the Prologue LIVE- check back to this page for a link!
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Pro 1-2 Women 6:00 PM
Pro-1 Men TBD
Start location: Tetherow Golf Club
Finish location: Tetherow Golf Club
Distance: 2.5 Miles
Time Bonus: None
KOM Points: None
Sprint Points None
Medical Tent: Start/Finish Area
Anti-Doping: Start/Finish Area
Race Office: MBSEF
Media: Start/Finish Area
Press: Start/Finish Area
Mechanics area: Start
Awards Location: Tetherow Golf Club Finish Line
Directions to Start:
From north of Bend take Highway 97 south to exit 138 and onto Colorado Avenue heading west. Proceed west on Colorado for 1.6 miles to a roundabout. Take the third exit on the roundabout heading south on Cascade Lakes Highway. Continue on Cascade Lakes Highway for another mile then take Skyline Ranch Road on the right. Then take the first left onto Meeks Trail Road.
Estimated drive time 12 minutes.
- There is no pre riding the course prior to 4:00 PM on Tuesday July 15th. Due to heavy construction and rider misconduct last year we have implemented a no pre ride policy. Teams found violating will be fined.
- Parking along Meeks Trail Road and is limited to parallel parking along the road. All oversized RV’s and trailers larger than 15 feet must park at Summit High school and ride over. Teams are limited to one team car and one 10 x 10 near the start on Meeks Trail Road.
- Riders must stay LEFT of center line at all times on course.
- No warm up on course after 5:45 PM
- This is a high traffic area so please bring trainers to warm up on. Or utilize the shoulder
on Cascade Lakes Highway for warm up.