Hayden Homes - Cascade Lakes Road Race
Riders...We had to make a change due to road construction. So please look at the Ride with GPS Link. We will not be racing down the Sparks Lake Grade. Instead, it will be a climb up Sparks Lake to finish at the Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort West Village Lot.
- Friday - July 21, 2017
- Start Pro-1 Men: 8:30 AM
- Start Pro 1-2 Women: 9:30 AM
- Start Location: Summit High School Parking Lot
- Finish Location: Mt. Bachelor Main Parking Lot
- Pro 1 Men: 105 Miles
- Pro 1-2 Women: 83 Miles
- Awards Location: Finish Line
- All team cars must deviate right 200 meters before finish line into the Mt. Bachelor Parking area.
- Time cut is 115% of winner’s time and further limited to the top 150 riders to continue to stage 4.
- Pro 1 Men will make two trips around Crane Prairie Reservoir.
Directions To Start
From north side of Bend take Highway 97 south to exit 138. At the bottom of the off ramp turn right onto Colorado Avenue and proceed west one mile. At first round about take the first exit onto Simpson Avenue proceed 1 mile west to Mt. Washington Drive. At Mt. Washington take a right and proceed straight through the first round about for 1 mile before turning left onto NW Clear Water Drive. Parking will be at Summit High School and staging will be located north of the parking lot on NW Crossing. Estimated drive time 11 minutes.